Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Looking for some help with a DD fanfic...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonbat
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Looking for some help with a DD fanfic... Reply with quote

I'm trying to come up with the smells that Matt might associate with Stick. Has this ever been mentioned in canon? Any ideas/suggestions?

ETA: I'm definitely going to use 'pool cue chalk'. What else?
LightningandIce
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. How to you think Stick's personal hygiene is? I mean, I always got a sort of "hobo" vibe from him, but maybe the whole "ninja master" thing counteracts that. Maybe you should say he smells like incense, from meditating and stuff.

BTW, are you going to post it here when you're done?
Dragonbat
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh! Good ones. Thanks!

As for posting, I sent Kuljit a link when it was a single chapter. Now, I'm working on chapter 4. It's a Born Again AU. Basically, it starts at the end of DD #227 with Foggy deciding to head over to Matt's and let him know that he's not giving up and he's still going to work on getting the disbarment overturned. He shows up right after Matt's house blows up, finds him holding the costume and things go from there.

The first three chapters are here, if you're interested.http://archiveofourown.org/works/1369843/chapters/2864320
Dragonbat
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Chapter's done!
2. There IS now a link to it in the fanfic section (Thanks, Kuljit! And sincere apologies if I came off snarky. I didn't mean to. Embarassed)
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonbat wrote:
1. Chapter's done!
2. There IS now a link to it in the fanfic section (Thanks, Kuljit! And sincere apologies if I came off snarky. I didn't mean to. Embarassed)

No worries, I have been dealing with some "real life" things recently that is taking up all time I have to catch up on emails and updates.
Dragonbat
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Next question... Reply with quote

Did we ever find out the location of Foggy's apartment circa Born Again? (I presume Manhattan, but that's still a big island!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: