Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Characters that you want to appear in the Daredevil show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Characters that you want to appear in the Daredevil show Reply with quote

I did a thread on characters who likely won't show up on the Netflix show, but I thought I would do a tread on which characters you would want to appear.

Bullseye is an obvious answer, but are there less obvious characters you want to see?
Mike Murdock
Golden Age

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Mr. Fear. Maybe not next season, but eventually. I like the idea of the bad guy being another lawyer and I really think he can be a compelling villain.

Not sure what to read next? Check out the Book Club for some ideas!

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typhoid would be the part of a lifetime for the right actress. Written correctly, she would be amazing, although I think only Ann Nocenti seems to have the character down.
MikeS
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimetre wrote:
Typhoid would be the part of a lifetime for the right actress. Written correctly, she would be amazing, although I think only Ann Nocenti seems to have the character down.

I agree. Alice Eve returning as full blown Typhoid Mary would be amazing. Maybe the apparent closer relationship between Marvel Studios and Television would make a Black Widow appearance possible? Larry Cranston and Lee Owlsley Jr. would be nice. Maybe Bushwacker if they aren't saving hime for a Punisher project? Death-Stalker?
The problem with Daredevil is that you can only go so deep before you start running into The Ani-Men, The Matador, and The Ringmaster and his Circus of Crime.
lcarr1991
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The owl proper would be cool. A rival crime boss for fisk to take on. And one with a personal reason to hate fisk. The story writes itself. With the way season 3 ended he could even hire bullseye as his number 2.

Gladiators been set up so slowly that if he ever appears it would be a big deal.

I would imagine they could do great things with cranstons mr. Fear, typhoid mary and ikari but i’d prefer to wait a little while for them.

One thing i’d like is if they could open a season with daredevil foiling a criminal syndicate operating under the cover of a circus. That would allow for cameos for jester, stunt master, stilt-man matador, man-bull and leapfrog on the trapeze. Obviously with less wacky costumes and abilities but still a slew of really cool cameos without having to sacrifice the realism or tone.
Cropsy Cryptkeeper
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've kind of already did the Owl and I was fine with it. Keep it grounded in reality.

Typhoid Mary would be a good one, Muse too even though he's a newbie (I'd remove any Inhuman connections he has).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: