Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Marvel Unlimited and Starbucks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject: Marvel Unlimited and Starbucks Reply with quote

So I live in Toronto, Canada, and I like working away on my laptop computer at Starbucks. For the past few weeks this site's Book Club has been featuring issues not in my paper collection, and I have had to rely on Marvel Unlimited to read them, and it hasn't been easy. I've only now figured out why.

It seems like Starbucks' free WiFi is playing interference with Marvel Unlimited's ability to load up issues. I unsuccessfully tried to load up #287 on two different browsers today, but did so without any problem when I returned home.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Marvel Unlimited and Starbucks Reply with quote

Dimetre wrote:
So I live in Toronto, Canada, and I like working away on my laptop computer at Starbucks. For the past few weeks this site's Book Club has been featuring issues not in my paper collection, and I have had to rely on Marvel Unlimited to read them, and it hasn't been easy. I've only now figured out why.

It seems like Starbucks' free WiFi is playing interference with Marvel Unlimited's ability to load up issues. I unsuccessfully tried to load up #287 on two different browsers today, but did so without any problem when I returned home.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Sounds like their wi-fi is blocking whatever host is supposed to be serving up the pages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: