Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil's Love life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's Matt Murdock's true Love, now that Karen's dead and he's anulled from Milla?
Black Widow
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Milla Donovan
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Echo
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Elektra
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Other via Post
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManWithoutFear wrote:
This is totally not right...

I do not lust after cartoon characters can we keep this to the topic at hand...

My apologies. No offense to anyone intended. Just trying to respond in a lighthearted manner to a lighthearted question that was put into this thread.

Now..what was that topic? Embarassed

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
TheManWithoutFear
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darediva wrote:

My apologies. No offense to anyone intended. Just trying to respond in a lighthearted manner to a lighthearted question that was put into this thread.

I was joking... don't worry about it. I just got jealous because Matt Murdock, a comic book character was getting more attention on Valentine's Day than I was.

I do think about Jessica Rabbit sometimes.

www.UltimateCentral.com
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManWithoutFear wrote:
Darediva wrote:

I was joking... don't worry about it. I just got jealous because Matt Murdock, a comic book character was getting more attention on Valentine's Day than I was.

I do think about Jessica Rabbit sometimes.

Ok, cool. Here ya go then....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
TheManWithoutFear
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

www.UltimateCentral.com
cas
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EightiesCartoon wrote:
Just to skew the topic a little, if Matt was out there in the real world would the women on this board date him? (Knowing his alter ego and so forth?)

I'm in for the time share, girls (and boys). If it weren't for the fear of dating blind lawyers being somewhat cliché (what is it with blind lawyers? They are everywhere!), I would certainly be in the queue.

Oh, and I know nothing of the zodiac, but I was sad enough to check out Matt as a Scorpio (to link to the birthday thread), and apparently we would be perfect together. And of course, I am relatively exotic and European. And if all else fails there is always that BW costume I have in the closet (ok, ok, you can all stop laughing this minute)...

Carrie

Oops, got a little carried away there, and forgot the point of the question. Hmmm, it's tough one. Like one or two other people, I really like Milla. I think she's a great character, but she may be rather of the moment. I hope not, but I fear so, anyway. I would love to see their relationship explored more fully. But given the unlikelihood of that eventuality after Bendis, I would have to go for Natasha, I think. They are constantly drawn to each other, it seems.
ozddzealot
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManWithoutFear wrote:

To be honest it came to me while I was watching the Elektra movie. I kept battling myself trying to accept the fact that Daredevil wasn't even mentioned.

G'day again TMWF (: I miss being able to keep up with you guys due to time differences... especially with this cracking post

but any way

your reply kinda worried me isn't this a case of the tale wagging the dog? a comic following a mechandised movie?

Fox... thankyou muchly, I blushed at your courteous reply btw i'm in the rescue driver camp, he had so much going for him, he and milla were the best new dd characters in ages. i'm still hoping milla has a baby...

and many thanks obiwan and goddess- i think i detected fellow elektra fans? we're battling against the tide here!

mark

ps i remain very jealous of all the great tags you guys have... i can only dream of getting my own....spanking tag there Darediva Very Happy

lastly... cas we need to see you in that bw outfit Wink and since when is a pommy european??? joke
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManWithoutFear wrote:
This is totally not right...

I do not lust after cartoon characters can we keep this to the topic at hand...

Hahahahahahaha. Why aren't you laughing? Why...and so on.

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
Goddess0Whim
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozddzealot wrote:

and many thanks obiwan and goddess- i think i detected fellow elektra fans? we're battling against the tide here!

glad you noticed Smile ...but as i said, she has to be written correctly, that's why i'm hoping for Peter David. have you seen his character work in Star Trek novels? beautiful!!!..aahh,...
he can put edges on people you wouldn't see coming, might be just the thing to bring her out of this squishy slump she's been in since Miller left!
but...until then, i guess i'll have to go with the Milla lot, as she is the only character written that Matt still has a candle for and is properly written to reciprocate. Crying or Very sad
ozddzealot
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right and Truly Goddess...

Peter David would be an ace choice. he would be able to flesh out Elektra beyond current fanboy lusts, she has not been done justice in a while... you are right on about that, I haven't seen the trek stuff (truth be told i'm waiting for my next accident and I'm stuck in hospital to check out star trek... i'm so off the page its not funny) but when he did the Hulk i was a big fan (and was over it pretty much as soon as he left)

mark
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOW wrote:
glad you noticed ...but as i said, she has to be written correctly, that's why i'm hoping for Peter David. have you seen his character work in Star Trek novels? beautiful!!!..aahh,...

Hey, I second your Peter David suggestion. This guy is brilliant. He did some amazing work in the early 90's with X-Factor (which I collected) and Incredible Hulk (which I occasionally picked up). He recently did the Madrox (Multiple Man) mini (when all was said and done, Madrox was only an "okay" story) and even David's semi-misses are still better than most. If you guys remember, David also penned the DEATH OF JEAN DEWOLF, back in Spectacular Spider-man which, IMO, had the best DD/Spidey team up of all time. Of course, I still hold fast to the notion that, since she was brought back by Marvel, Elektra has been a complete disaster. There hasn't been one profound story about Elektra since she was brought back (or at least her clone). In fact, just about everything added to her legacy has taken a total crap on Miller's brilliant character. Unless you guys think Elektra and Wolverine (and Punisher too!) having kids (yeah, I know alternate stuff but still) is profound. *Shudder*

rgj
-----------------------------------------------------
Elektra has never resurfaced. This is the last time we truly saw her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: