Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

The new Matador... HOPE MARVEL EDITORS READ THIS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isaac
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: The new Matador... HOPE MARVEL EDITORS READ THIS Reply with quote

The new Matador is surely the son of the old one. That guy seemed to be on his fifties when he appeared in Vol 1. #5. I liked that first numbers, then it became an endless repetition of the same.
Since Eloganto was killed by Man-Bull or Bull-Man (I don't really recall), the new Matador says he's an orphan. I don't remember having read any post about it before, but I think everybody thinks the same. It's too obvious.
My greetings to Brubaker. The name he used for the spanish character (from Barcelona) ist a typical catalan (Cataluña: regio of Spain where Barcelona is) name: Jaime. Munoz is really spelled MuÑoz, and it's also a very usual surname in Spain. After that erroneous "LaMuerto", it's good to see him mending the error. And please could someone tell QUESADA:

PLEASE CORRECT IT IN THE HARDCOVER EDITION AND CHANGE IT TO "LAMUERTE" (The Death) or "EL MUERTO" (The dead Man)

That's all
Francesco
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Lamuerto" sounds ridiculous, indeed (I'm Italian, we too have the correspondance of genre thingy in our grammar). But come on, it's a forgivable error. The stories are good, that's what counts.
Blind Alley
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Tarentula was not created by Brubaker, so Bru is not responsible for the "La Muerto" thing.

And, as a Last Name, "La Muerto" could be the result of a mistype of the immigration services. A last name doesn't have to be grammaticaly correct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: