Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Punisher 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Micheal Keaton play Jigsaw?
Yes.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Punisher74
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Punisher 2 Reply with quote

From what I've heard this will be filmed in Manhaton (a.k.a. New York City). It will have Jigsaw as the villain played by Micheal Keaton. I think The Rock or Vin Diesil should play Jigsaw though. I don't know when it'll come out though.
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Punisher 2 Reply with quote

The Rock or Vin Diesil (sp) are TERRIBLE "actors." They are just big dumb muscle bags to fill cookie cutter roles for big dumb guys. Meanwhile, The Punisher was a brilliant movie with expertly played villains and heroes. So, when I hear that an amazing actor, like Micheal Keaton, will play the villain, I am very excited! Cool
Punisher74
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course they could make Micheal Keaton look bigger than he is. But Jigsaw's a big guy. He should be played by a big guy. Plus Micheal Keaton is 56 years old. And it hasn't really been completly confirmed that Micheal Keaton is going to be Jigsaw. Has it?
Born Again
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way! Vin Disel is a total geek inside. He wrote for a D&D guide! I'm serious.
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Rock is actually a pretty good actor. He's at least pretty funny. The Rundown kicks ass.

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
Punisher74
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born Again wrote:
No way! Vin Disel is a total geek inside. He wrote for a D&D guide! I'm serious.

So just because someone writes a Dungeons and Dragons guide that makes them a geek?
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punisher74 wrote:
Born Again wrote:

So just because someone writes a Dungeons and Dragons guide that makes them a geek?

Yes, but it doesn't make them a good actor. Very Happy
Solid Snake PAC
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no offense, but the Punisher film wasn't all that great.
Top_Quality
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

better than elektra lol
Mr Slaughter
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Punisher 2 Reply with quote

Forrest wrote:
So, when I hear that an amazing actor, like Micheal Keaton, will play the villain, I am very excited! Cool

Amazing Actor, Michael Keaton Never thought i'd live to see those in the same sentence.
Solid Snake PAC
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top_Quality wrote:
better than elektra lol

I haven't seen Elektra...but just by watching the Trailer of it...you know it's horrible.
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Punisher 2 Reply with quote

Mr Slaughter wrote:
Forrest wrote:
So, when I hear that an amazing actor, like Micheal Keaton, will play the villain, I am very excited! Cool

Amazing Actor, Michael Keaton Never thought i'd live to see those in the same sentence.

I can guarantee that you have never seen "My Life," "Clean and Sober," etc. I'll admit that I haven't seen him in a film, since "Multiplicity" but just because he is in some dumb films, that doesn't mean he is not an amazing actor.
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid Snake PAC wrote:

Non taken but I thought the Punisher film was not only an outstanding picture, in general but one of the best Marvel/DC comic-based movies ever made. Difference of opinion. I'm familiar with that considering my genuine love for the Daredevil Director's Cut. Razz

...Elektra was terrible. Razz
Punisher74
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Micheal Keaton is a good actor too but he doesn't really look like Jigsaw. Of course the only Micheal Keaton movies I've seen are Batman, Batman Returns, Multiplicity, Beetlejuice, and Jack Frost. I thought he did a good job on those. But he's no Jigsaw.
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest wrote:
Solid Snake PAC wrote:

Non taken but I thought the Punisher film was not only an outstanding picture, in general but one of the best Marvel/DC comic-based movies ever made. Difference of opinion. I'm familiar with that considering my genuine love for the Daredevil Director's Cut. Razz

Really? Really? "Outstanding"? Really? I don't know, man. Obviously your opinion is your opinion you seem to have a thing for movies that most people think are crap. Most people think Punisher was crap. It was crap. Really? You thought it was outstanding? I'm actually more confused than anything else.

Quote:

...Elektra was terrible. Razz

I hated Elektra. Hated it. But I still thought it was more watchable than Punisher.

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: