Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

My ideas for the Daredevil reboot
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: My ideas for the Daredevil reboot Reply with quote

I had ideas to go more comic book accurate. Here are a couple of links below.

https://movie-ideas.fandom.com/wiki/All_for_the_Marvel_Cinematic_Universe

Last edited by daredevil20 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Marvel Knight
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, I'd love if you were involved in the reboot. You've got great ideas about what we should see in a DD film series. I'm not terribly excited about seeing Stilt Man mind you.

In the first film I'd really love for them to take the time to explore Matt's training with Stick. Too often in superhero movies the hero gets powers and they're easily or automatically mastered. I want to see DD struggle to cope with his new-found heightened senses and his world of darkness. I want to see his training and him developing his radar sense (think of how cool The Empire Strikes Back was and how interesting Luke's training scenes with Yoda are). If done right it could really set him apart from other movie superheroes.

Just my two cents.
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen the Daredevil movie many times and even went to it on opening day. We didn't see Matt Murdock become Daredevil in the movie so maybe the reboot could be called Daredevil Begins. What I do for a living is work at a local grammar school in the kitchen.

I write for fun. In the Daredevil movie we see Matt Murdock lose his sight and than his father murdered for not throwing the fight but Matt Murdock says he would seek justice.

On this site on the fan fiction there's on called Daredevil's Beginning when after the death of Jack Murdock Matt Murdock is being trained by Stick to fight and together they go after Fallon and his gang.

They should in the new Daredevil films have the Fixer's real name Roscoe Sweeney. We knew that Fallon was the Fixer in the DD movie.
Marvel Knight
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daredevil20 wrote:
What I do for a living is work at a local grammar school in the kitchen.

I write for fun..

Very cool. :]
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been writing fan fiction for as long as I have been working in the school. I hope that they go with my ideas. Maybe than the DD reboot could have sequels as Daredevil didn't have a sequel but there was the Elektra movie.

I would like to be one of Stick's ninjas in the chaste.
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They couldn't reboot Spider-Man with the origin. I hope they could on Daredevil since they did on Batman. Maybe the reboot should be called Daredevil Begins. Maybe the reason to reboot with the origin is because it would make a more comic book accurate series like it's the Fixer himself who Daredevil pursues in the subway and he dies there. He could also get training from Stick jumping buildings and fighting.
MarcWagz
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daredevil20 wrote:
They couldn't reboot Spider-Man with the origin. I hope they could on Daredevil since they did on Batman. Maybe the reboot should be called Daredevil Begins. Maybe the reason to reboot with the origin is because it would make a more comic book accurate series like it's the Fixer himself who Daredevil pursues in the subway and he dies there. He could also get training from Stick jumping buildings and fighting.

that would be absolutely atrocious
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Deleted Reply Reply with quote

This reply is being deleted by me.

Last edited by daredevil20 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Deleted Reply Reply with quote

This reply of mine is being deleted by me.

Last edited by daredevil20 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reply of mine is being deleted by me.

Last edited by daredevil20 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am deleting this post of mine.

Last edited by daredevil20 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Deleted Reply Reply with quote

I am deleting this post.

Last edited by daredevil20 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by daredevil20 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Deleted Reply Reply with quote

Last edited by daredevil20 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solid_Payne
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="daredevil20"]It should be most definitly Arnold [size=7]Schwarzenegger as Stick. He's perfect as Arnold Schwarzenegger is out of politics now. Maybe William Fichtner is a better choice for Stick. Maybe Randy Courtue is perfect for someone else.[/quote]

That was a joke right? Don't tell me you read the comics and imagine a ridiculously musclebound Stick with an Austrian accent. It should be someone like David Carradine (whoops, he's dead) but you get the idea.

The movie would benefit from actually not being exactly like Nolan's Batman movies. The DD movies should be something more like KIll Bill in tone. Not as much deliberate campiness, but that same sort of self-aware tone that it is in fact a genre movie. It's a Kung Fu/ Crime/ Superhero epic. The fight scenes should be fast and frenetic, like the recent movie "True Legend". Not as much wire-fu, but if there is any superhero who lends himself to amazing death-defying fight scenes, it would be Daredevil (Iron Fist too, but I'm not counting on that one ever being made).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: