Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN Ratings & Reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> User Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Your rating (out of 5)?
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN Ratings & Reviews Reply with quote

ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN

This 8-part story which came out under the EPIC imprint, reveals some backhistory of Elektra and the Hand. It was written by Frank Miller, with artwork by Bill Sienkiewicz.
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miller and Sienkiewicz really pushed the boundaries for what was possible in comics with this series. Truly groundbreaking.
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Truly amazing to the point of being almost unbelievable. Both artists at the top of their game and clearly working off each other. This one somehow slipped by me until the Elektra Omnibus came out a couple years ago and it blew my mind. It's a comic that could only be a comic and demonstrates a truly mind boggling amount of creativity from everyone involved.

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> User Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: