Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Marvel's Daredevil Official Trailer
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McFly
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Marvel's Daredevil Official Trailer Reply with quote

There it is!
The full trailer.
Some new footage, some footage we've already seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAy6NJ_D5vU

I like the reference to the avengers in the end, but as far as I could see, still no red costume.

what do you guys think?
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I just see a red ninja? Wow this trailer had everything in it, save for the Owl.

As for the costume, if rumours are to be believed it could be Gladiator who finally gives it to Matt.
Sparko
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great!
McFly
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash-n-Bone wrote:

As for the costume, if rumours are to be believed it could be Gladiator who finally gives it to Matt.

makes sense! and it would be really cool to see him in full gear, too.

And yes, that was definitely some kind of ninja! Twisted Evil So there might already be The Hand in Season 1? I still think they will introduce Elektra and possibly Bullseye in Season 2, so who knows what else will be waiting for us.
train
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying hard not to get too excited about this (like I did the movie). But man, that looks great. It was the little things I liked the most. The Battlin Jack boxing robe, seeing Matt working the heavy bag at Fogwell's Gym, Matt as a kid, lying among barrels of spilt toxic waste. I'm hoping I can make it to April 10...I'll probably watch all 10 episodes within the first week of release.
train
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing...was that Wesley talking at the very end?
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good, but I too was excited when the movie previews came out. Seriously, if Fisk kills Battlin' Jack, I'm out of here. As for the guy in at the end who mentions an iron suit or magic hammer, why would he be Wesley?? Who ever it is I hope it's not a SHIELD guy with a red costume gift for Matt. That would totally blow. And, the show better have some serious parkour, I mean, starting with Frank Miller's DD, DD was the best at it.
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actor Toby Leonard Moore, who plays Wesley, at the end of the trailer.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!

"-You and I have a lot in common...
- We are nothing alike"

This piece of dialogue had me more excited than the whole trailer!!!!
Golden Age

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash-n-Bone wrote:
Did I just see a red ninja?

Yeah, I had to rewatch the trailer to make sure.

Not sure what to read next? Check out the Book Club for some ideas!

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
train
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgj wrote:
Looks good, but I too was excited when the movie previews came out. Seriously, if Fisk kills Battlin' Jack, I'm out of here. As for the guy in at the end who mentions an iron suit or magic hammer, why would he be Wesley?? Who ever it is I hope it's not a SHIELD guy with a red costume gift for Matt. That would totally blow. And, the show better have some serious parkour, I mean, starting with Frank Miller's DD, DD was the best at it.

Dang, man. Ever since you came back to the board, you've been a wet blanket. Why the negative attitude? Are you having flashbacks to the movie?
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgj wrote:

No offense, but besides Sin City, there has never been an exact adaption from a comic book to other media adaption, there are going to be some changes somewhere, if only to streamline things.

I also think you are making assumptions before the final product is released, there is no indication that Fisk will personally kill Jack Murdock in that trailer. Its better to wait till the first season comes out and then make some critiques.
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

train,

I am looking forward to the series. But, what can I say, I have doubts Marvel will do right by DD. I welcome being wrong. Look, I understand that anyone can nitpick and find fault with the end product and perhaps that's the fan's fault not the show's/movie's fault. But, as I've posted previously, some of the things that I'm seeing makes me think they're adapting the movie. For me, personally, that's something I wouldn't care for.

BTW, it's good to see some of you are still posting here. The site looks as good as ever. Look forward to everyone's comments on the show. I'll bring extra wet blankets. Smile
McFly
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

train wrote:
rgj wrote:

Dang, man. Ever since you came back to the board, you've been a wet blanket. Why the negative attitude? Are you having flashbacks to the movie?

so true. ditch the arrogant attitude, mate.
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously? I didn't read the rules where you had to prejudge the series with a positive attitude.

Feel free not to read my comments, mate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: