Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

New Series With Legacy Renumbering?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WAMurrell
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: New Series With Legacy Renumbering? Reply with quote

According to Lone Star Comics, the legacy renumbering is considered to be the sixth series for Daredevil. If this is correct, then shouldn't this be the seventh series? Why isn't the second series broken up into two series? Second series (1 - 119) and third series (500 - 512). It is not like a new creative team is taking over with the legacy numbering.
Mike Murdock
Golden Age

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard anything to suggest that it's a new volume. I think the general tendency is to still call it Volume 5 or, at most, call it Volume 1 again like they did with the last renumbering.

On Marvel Unlimited, Black Panther still lists the 2016 volume as going from 18 to 166. I suspect Daredevil will be handled the same way.

Not sure what to read next? Check out the Book Club for some ideas!

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
WAMurrell
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as my storing and database organizing goes, I still consider it to be part of Volume 5. To me, Volume 1 ended at 380 when Volume 2 began at 1. And who knows when Marvel tires of the old numbering system and issues a new #1 for Daredevil. That will be Volume 6.
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to stick with how I did the old Volume 2 numbering and keep DAREDEVIL 595 and onwards part of Volume 5 until it is relaunched once more at #1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: