Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil #92 Discussion (Advanced Spoilers -- All reveals)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darediva wrote:
I didn't vote for the current POTUS either, but I would prefer to read about DD on this forum, especially in the comics section.

My bad, Darediva. Sorry about that.
Stephan
Humanity's Fathom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to apologize, Forrest. Matthew Michael Murdock wages a struggle against unscrupulous, unprincipled lawbreakers, and our would-be commander-in-chief certainly qualifies! Pity there are no costumed heroes. We could use them. No matter. I strongly suspect that our fearless leader will ultimately suffer a DD Vol. #1 #297-300 fate. It will be condign punishment.

But I digress. Hopefully, this forthcoming issue of DD shed further light on the inner workings of Marvel's FBI. Who, exactly, is responsible for Foggy's safety at this juncture? Presumably, they are working at the behest of Vanessa Fisk. What kind of inducements did Vanessa offer to the FBI operatives in question? Are they mere lackeys in the Fisk criminal empire?
Stephan
Humanity's Fathom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other burning questions arise. What impact will Vanessa's imminent demise have on The Kingpin? He will have no kith and kin whatsoever now. Will he become more malevolent and menacing than ever (as he did when Vanessa was briefly presumed dead during the Miller era)? What will become of Vanessa's vast fortune? Surely she will not bequeath her wealth to her estranged huband - or will she?! If The Kingpin reacquires his assets, Matt is in grave danger! Wizard recently suggested that a rival will soon challenge Fisk for supremacy. Who is this enigmatic figure, and how will DD reckon with him?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: