Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Welcome and the Board Rules

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Welcome and the Board Rules Reply with quote

Welcome to the manwithoutfear.com message board.

My name is Kuljit Mithra, and I am the webmaster of the manwithoutfear.com site. Please have a look around!

Whether you are a brand new DD fan, or have been collecting for years, I hope this board will be a fun place for you to visit often.

I only have a few rules.

* You must register to post. Registration has to be approved, only to weed out spammers.
* Please, no swearing.
* Please respect other posters' opinions.
* Remember to use SPOILERS.
* Please check out the FAQ from time to time.
* Please try to place the topics in the correct section of the board, but don't worry about it too much if you don't know where to put it.
* If you are new to the board, please introduce yourself in the intro thread.
* Have fun!

Kuljit Mithra
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: