Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DD/FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Born Again
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: DD/FF Reply with quote

Did the Fantastic Four ever pair up with DD? I read "A Blind Man Shall Lead them," but I mean after that. Also, in "A Blind Man Shall Lead them," how did DD make a gun out of his billy club? Old comics are weird.
hekate32
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daredevil makes a guest appearance in FF 281 to aid Reed and Johnny against a rampaging Malice. I expect there are others as I'm fairly sure Nelson and Murdock provided legal representation for the Fantastic Four.

The cover image is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Woman
Pete
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DD's billy club went through a short period of change during the Lee/Wally Wood period where it contained all kinds of weird gizmo's, including mini bombs, smoke pellets and even a radio reciever ( to pick up his favourite radio shows when his super sensitive hearing was having a bad day I guess )

That first team up with the FF came along when Marvel were trying to establish the character. He'd already made an appearance in Amazing Spiderman around the time of DD #4 and this two part FF story with Doc Doom came along around the time of DD#8. The first part is particularly good, basically a showcase for DD as the FF have lost their powers.

I think the next crossover came along when Doc Doom appeared in DD#37 and #38, in a great story that continued in the FF's own book. Then of course, DD took part in the mega hero/villian showdown that was Reed and Sue's wedding shortly after.
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A happy-go-lucky Daredevil teamed up with the Fantastic Four in their animated series in the 90s. It was when they lost their powers.

Recently in Incredible Hulk #100 they reprinted an old Hulk story wear Matt represents the Hulk in court. Of course the Hulk goes on a rampage and the Fantastic Four and Daredevil are just some of the people that fight to contain him. Daredevil ends up getting smacked against the side of a plane. By any measure that should have killed him, but it obviously didn't.
Born Again
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do they know who he is?
Born Again
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do they know who he is?
Solid Snake PAC
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well in King of Hell's Kitchen, Richard clearly knows Matt is DD...I'm assuming the other's now as well. Or maybe they don't...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: