Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Brubaker on the radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gloria
Redemption

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Brubaker on the radio Reply with quote

I just caught this item of news: Brubaker talks on the radio, mostly to speak about Captain America, but he also discusses his work in other series.

According to the original poster:
Quote:
Marvel Comics Writer Ed Brubaker checks in with a look at what happens next after the death of Capt America, we'll talk about the media hype that followed the event, plus we discuss Ed's current runs on The Uncanny Xmen, his collaboration on The Immortal Iron fist with Matt Fracation, Daredevil, and Ed's creator owned book from Icon Criminal.

You can listen to it clicking here

"Para la cuesta arriba quiero mi burro, que la cuesta abajo yo me la subo"
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

I LOVE these Wordballoon interviews! I forget the name of the interviewer but he is amazing at what he does! I get a big kick out of the recent Rucka and Brubaker interviews because they talk about crazy old spy and crime films, Jackie Brown (I agree with Brubaker, this has always been my favorite Tarantino film), etc. but they still get around to all the comic goodness. Also, I like the focus on indie work in these interviews (e.g. all the Criminal talk in this one, all the Whiteout and Queen & Country talk in the Rucka interviews, etc.). I already read the Marvel/DC books by these creators, so I'm actualy more interested in hearing about their indie work.

Anyway, Wordballoon = good stuff. I even loved the Bendis Wordballoon interivew I heard. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: