Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Sex with Skrulls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blacktyphoid
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Sex with Skrulls Reply with quote

No wonder Matt's love for Elektra was so intense...nothing beats a shtup with a Skrull.

jumonji
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Sex with Skrulls Reply with quote

blacktyphoid wrote:
No wonder Matt's love for Elektra was so intense...nothing beats a shtup with a Skrull.

I would just love to know how you found that out. Care to share? Laughing
blacktyphoid
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex with Skrulls Reply with quote

jumonji wrote:
blacktyphoid wrote:

I would just love to know how you found that out. Care to share? Laughing

Sure. I am a Skrull.

blacktyphoid
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex with Skrulls Reply with quote

jumonji wrote:
Care to share? Laughing

Care to find out? Wink

jumonji
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: Sex with Skrulls Reply with quote

blacktyphoid wrote:
jumonji wrote:
Care to share? Laughing

Care to find out? Wink

Sure, I'm game. Wink
blacktyphoid
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex with Skrulls Reply with quote

jumonji wrote:
Sure, I'm game. Wink

Christine, for someone noted for her lengthy, highly analytical and well written diatribes, it's refreshing to see that when it comes to the matter of sex (with Skrulls) you get right to the point.

The closest description I've read that resembles sex with Skrulls comes from Alan Moore, who once chronicled a sex scene with the Swamp Thing. Granted, unlike me, Swamp Thing is not a Skrull; he's an elemental. That said, the described sex act comes pretty close to the real deal. As told by Abby Cable, Swamp Thing's beautiful female paramour, it went something like this:

"Spring came, and everythig in the world woke up...My hand shatters the pool, a hundred glass beads expolding out between my fingers. A brief anti-gravity necklace settles against my throat, collapsing, dissolving, warm as it trickles away...The threadlights, a blazing cat's cradle inside me, inside him...where we touch, the fibers merge and intertangle. I am no longer certain where I end...where he begins. A tide of emeralds engulfs me. I'm falling into him. I don't care.

"In him, I ride the amber sap, oozing through miniature labyrinths. Beyond him I wrestle the planet, sunk in loam to my elbows as it arches beneath me, tumbling endlessly through endless ink. We...are...one creature...And all...that there is...is in us..."

Christine - kan dig digga det?

jumonji
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Sex with Skrulls Reply with quote

blacktyphoid wrote:
jumonji wrote:
Sure, I'm game. Wink

Christine, for someone noted for her lengthy, highly analytical and well written diatribes, it's refreshing to see that when it comes to the matter of sex (with Skrulls) you get right to the point.

Because so much in this world is so highly complex, a simple 'yes' or 'no' rarely suffices. A topic must usually be poked an prodded and looked at from many different angles. That is not the case when it comes to sex with Skrulls. When the Universe asks me "Christine, would you like to have sex with a Skrull?" it requires little of me except to follow my instinct. "Yes, Mr Universe, I would like that very much. See, I've never been with a Skrull and I've heard such great things about it."

blacktyphoid wrote:
The closest description I've read that resembles sex with Skrulls comes from Alan Moore, who once chronicled a sex scene with the Swamp Thing. Granted, unlike me, Swamp Thing is not a Skrull; he's an elemental. That said, the described sex act comes pretty close to the real deal. As told by Abby Cable, Swamp Thing's beautiful female paramour, it went something like this:

"Spring came, and everythig in the world woke up...My hand shatters the pool, a hundred glass beads expolding out between my fingers. A brief anti-gravity necklace settles against my throat, collapsing, dissolving, warm as it trickles away...The threadlights, a blazing cat's cradle inside me, inside him...where we touch, the fibers merge and intertangle. I am no longer certain where I end...where he begins. A tide of emeralds engulfs me. I'm falling into him. I don't care.

"In him, I ride the amber sap, oozing through miniature labyrinths. Beyond him I wrestle the planet, sunk in loam to my elbows as it arches beneath me, tumbling endlessly through endless ink. We...are...one creature...And all...that there is...is in us..."

As Paris Hilton would put it, "That's hot." (And a little disturbing).

blacktyphoid wrote:
Christine - kan dig digga det?

Ja, jag kan digga det! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: