Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #2 Discussion (Spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheManWithoutFear
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #2 Discussion (Spoilers) Reply with quote

Anyone? I will run through the DD parts

I thought it was pretty good.

First Spider-Man takes out The Shocker and wonders why he always gets out of jail. This time one of the bystanders Foggy Nelson who tells him the best thing to do is take him to the police and press charges himself.

A client of the Kingpin tells Matt Murdock under lawyer/client confidentiality where the Kanagroo is at. Foggy wants to know what Matts gonna do with the information.

Spider-Man arrives to the Kangaroos hideout. But DD is already wrecking house. He stops and tells Spider-Man to leave throwing him out a window.

Daredevil starts gettin smacked around after hes distracted because he picks up The Punisher on an adjacent roof with a bazooka. They get out of the way of the explosion. Punisher opens fire but is stopped by MoonKnight. Spider-Man webs both of them up.

Kangaroo gets out of the rubble and thinks they forgot about him but Daredevil knocks him out with his billy club.

When the police show up Kangaroo looks up at Daredevil who disappears into the wreckage.

Punisher ends up killing DeWolff and when Spider-Man flips out Daredevil tells him that she was corrupt and there were rumors she was sleeping with Kingpin.

MoonKnight escapes back to his place where Daredevil is waiting for him. Daredevil tells him he wants to form a group of people to organize and stop Kingpin.

www.UltimateCentral.com
TheManWithoutFear
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A perfect set up for a an Ultimate Knights series.

*keeps fingers crossed*

www.UltimateCentral.com
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManWithoutFear wrote:
A perfect set up for a an Ultimate Knights series.

*keeps fingers crossed*

An Ultimate Knight series would be a good place for some revamped DD villains, like the ones we develped a year ago on the Ultimate central Boards. Not only can you have Bullseye and Elektra as Kingpin's minins, but also revamped versions of Mr. Hyde, Bushwacker, Mr. Fear, etc either Kingpin's minions or lone psychos the team has to deal with when not fighting the Kingpin.

Also you can Owl as Kingpin's new chief rival, a vile, disgusting and psychotic crime boss. While Kingpin represents order, Owl represents choas and Owl has a new employee, the ex IRA terrorist known as the Gael to blow up Fisk's buildings in nYC.

They would also have to incorprate villians from the heroes as well. I believe Fu Manchu is still Shang Chi's father in the Ultimate Universe, so he should still be a major villain as well. I heard an interesting suggestion from the Ultimate central boards, where Fu Manchu forms an alliance with the Kingpin, if the Kingpin can deliver his son back to him, Fu Manchu will abandon his designs on taking over the NYC underworld. Fu Manchu sends his best assassin, the Steel Serpent (an Iron Fist villain) to work with Fisk's organization to recapture his son. I don't know if Moon Knight has any villains that could be worked in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: