Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DD Omnibus, who got it??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: DD Omnibus, who got it?? Reply with quote

I got a message from Amazon that there is a delay in my DD Omni. What's the deal? Did anyone get their's yet?? If so, I may order from somewhere else.

rgj wants to know!
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one at a comic shop in Toronto. It was the black and red version. I picked it up off the shelf, looked at the $160 price tag, laughed and put it back.

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
Ratchet
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the one with the 181 cover. Saw it at my shop, noticed it was the only copy there, and snapped it up immediately. Mine, mine, mine! Includes a number of extras, much of which I already have in one form or another, but it's nice to have it all under one cover. The pencils, roughs, and color guides of some Miller/Janson pages were new to me. And if you don't have the around 25-year-old, stand-alone Daredevil Chronicles issue, which featured a revealing interview with Miller and Janson during their run (among other material), then you'll get to read that very interview.
Ratchet
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: DD Omnibus, who got it?? Reply with quote

rgj wrote:
I got a message from Amazon that there is a delay in my DD Omni. What's the deal? Did anyone get their's yet?? If so, I may order from somewhere else.

I had the same problem with Amazon when I had ordered new books, so I no longer order new releases from Amazon. However, I've used their satellite booksellers whenever I've wanted to hunt down past trades, and I've never had a problem with that.
Fa1kor
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was debating about getting the new HC Onmi DD Hardcover or the three separate Miller Visionaries HC. Which of the two options would be better to pick up?
MurdockM
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Repeated page in Miller Visionaries. Reply with quote

I have the 3 Miller Visionaries softcovers and i remembered back then when i first read it, i found that in one of the volumes, there was one page that was repeated and another missing so i didn't get the whole flow of the story... can't remember where in the volumes though... Anyone knows what i'm talking about?
And if you do, know if the problem's fixed in the omnibus?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: