Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Wednesday's Heroes Goes Live!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daredevil-art
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Wednesday's Heroes Goes Live! Reply with quote

I discovered Eric W. Meador here on manwithoutfear.com's "fan art" page. We've since partnered up, and I now represent him. We've just launched www.wednesdaysheroes.com

The site is designed to be a home for talented artists to showcase their work, and share with fans and other artists' some of the behind the scenes work that goes into their art. Eric will be posting to our blog a step-by-step progression of a commission he's currently working on.

When more artists join the site, they'll be using the blog area as a virtual studio, sharing tips and learning from each other. I'm quite certain I'm not alone in being fascinated by this "inside" stuff. Smile

I've recently posted my thoughts on the San Diego ComicCon, as well as a list of 10 comics that have "stuck" with me over the years. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Check it out!

www.wednesdaysheroes.com
daredevil-art
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really love to know other people's "Top 10" lists. It's a great way to discover some missed gems. I'm pretty sure most people have never read "The Weird", but it was one of my favs.

Anyone?
daredevil-art
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: site Update Reply with quote

My Wednesday's Heroes site is doing great!

Legendary inker, Joe Rubinstein has joined our family (yeah, he inked the classic DD #158 cover!)

Aded "newcomer", Richard Cox, who's just finished up a spectacular Daredevil/Black Widow commission, to the site last night. I'm currently uploading his work to the site and will have his commission rates listed by tonight. If you're interested in getting on his wait list just contact me through the site and I'll give you all the info you need.

More artists are coming soon! Keep an eye out!

Lastly, later this month I'll be posting a terrific Q&A with legendary artist Gene Colan! All the questions come from industry artists, including Scott Williams, David Finch, Geof Isherwood, and more! It's all about the art!

Keep checking the site...we're adding to it all the time!

Thanks!
globalhonored
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checking it out now. Very cool.
daredevil-art
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'm working on adding two more artists to the site this week, and the Gene Colan Q&A is also coming this month! Keep checking back in!
daredevil-art
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another nice DD piece added last night from Eric W. Meador!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: