Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Do you think Karen Page should be in the next Daredevil movi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think Karen Page should be in the next Daredevil movie?
Yes.
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Punisher74
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Do you think Karen Page should be in the next Daredevil movi Reply with quote

I think she should. She was a very good character. I feel like it's the same reason as the Spider-Man Raimi movies only having Mary Jane as the love interest. Elektra is more popular. Just like Mary Jane was more popular. I'd really like to see a Daredevil movie with Karen Page.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see Karen in the reboot!!! If there is a DD trilogy (my dream...) maybe we can see the 'Guardian Devil' story.... Very Happy
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% yes. Why? Because Karen is hands down the best female character to appear in DD, much more than Elektra, or Typhoid Mary. Of all the girls Matt came across, its Karen he had the best storylines with. Even disregarding Matt, she was an interesting character in her own right. And all of the those stories that came out of her death (Bendis, Brubaker, Loeb) were great.

So yeah, she has to be in DD film as a main character alongside Foggy.
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they do have Karen in a DD movie series, should they kill her off eventually?

They really can't do "Guaradian Devil" as a film, because Sony owns the rights to Mysterio.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Overlord wrote:
If they do have Karen in a DD movie series, should they kill her off eventually?

They really can't do "Guaradian Devil" as a film, because Sony owns the rights to Mysterio.

Yeah you're right... As much as i would love to see this on the big screen is difficult. But they can do a similar, based on GD story, who knows?
Paradiso

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian-Devil wrote:
The Overlord wrote:

Yeah you're right... As much as i would love to see this on the big screen is difficult. But they can do a similar, based on GD story, who knows?

Well, they could do something similar to Guardian Devil, but replace Mysterio with Mr. Fear or Purple Man. However Mr. Fear is pretty similar to Scarecrow, which could be problematic. Also I think Guardian Devil hits many of the same beats that Born Again does and I would rather see Born Again on the Silver Screen then Guardian Devil.
JoeBullseye
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: karen Reply with quote

If it is a trilogy They should have her in the first one. Kill her in the begining of the second one. And have Milla replace her in the 3rd. Just my opinion. This way we get the best of both old and new.
Ryu Murdock
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah!!! My dream DD movie is an origin story based on a marriage between Miller's The Without Fear and Loeb's Daredevil: Yellow. And Karen is all over in Yellow.

I'd loved to see Jennifer Lawrence on the role, but X-Men First Class happened. So now my choice is equally uber-talented actress Michelle Williams.

Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see Michelle Williams as Karen Page!! I think she is an interesting choice!!
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Do you think Karen Page should be in the next Daredevil movi Reply with quote

Maybe they should do a Daredevil live action tv series instead of a movie.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Do you think Karen Page should be in the next Daredevil Reply with quote

Punisher74 wrote:
Maybe they should do a Daredevil live action tv series instead of a movie.

That works for me too!! Watching the new "Arrow" series had me thinking about how AWESOME would be if a DD series was done this way!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: