Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Marvel Phase 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Marvel Phase 3 Reply with quote

Hi all, seeing as we're approaching the Phase 2 of Marvels movies, I was curious to know what you guys want from Phase 3.

We already know Ant Man, and presumably another Avengers sequel, and rumors of Doctor Stange and Black Panther films have been circulating for a while. This means there's probably room for one or two others (in addition to possible Cap/Thor/Avenger sequels).

So which hero do you guys want to see next?

Maybe there's even room for Matt? Highly doubtful though. I would luv to see Iron Fist make his big screen debut.
Ryu Murdock
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It totally makes no sense how Marvel/Disney can consider coming out with a Dr. Strange and Black Panther movie and not have a Daredevil one. I mean even in comicbooks it translates that Daredevil has a bigger pull than those two characters.

I really hope they do something and not waste getting the DD rights back.
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Black Widow movie seems like such an obvious project to me, I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. (Or maybe it would be too close to Salt.)

Black Panther is a character with whom it's very hard to relate, so it seems like a weird move. Doctor Stange could work in a twisted Harry Potter way.
abcdavid01
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ant Man looks awesome. I figured he was kind of the Marvel Universe's Aquaman and he would never have mass appeal. The previews look great though. It could be my favorite Marvel film so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: