Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DD comics for Trade/Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daredevil-art
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: DD comics for Trade/Sale Reply with quote

I've been going through my DD collection and getting things organized. I didn't realize just how many extra copies of DD books I had!

I've created a google doc with two tabs. First tab is my personal DD collection noting which books I have, which I'm missing, and which ones I'd like to upgrade to higher grade copies.

The second tab is everything I have available for trade (or sale). But a bunch and I'll discount nicely. Have something I need in trade and I'll give you well over value in trade.

Hopefully I can help fill in some gaps in your collection (and you mine!)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s6T3-l6MzmfFx53LOagGrNxxkj2pnaJv-2T_DcvBfcI/edit?usp=sharing
daredevil-art
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fyi...I've not yet gone through and graded #141-191. I'm awaiting some more supplies (new bags/boards). The google doc will be updated as I go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: