Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Memory lane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:16 am    Post subject: Memory lane Reply with quote

Wow. This place is still going strong. Congats KM. I've been reading some old posts. Wow. I can't believe so much time has passed. Hope everyone form back in the day is good. Don't really read much comics these days. But, obviously the MCU (and the defunct Netflex series) is awesome and now DD is included. I just read a post where I mentioned my oldest son, Matt, was about to turn 5. He's 15 now!!!! And, he's about to read the Frank Miller DD Visionaries set. I need to come back and read some more of those old posts. It's so awesome that they are still here. Thanks, KM.
Exilestate
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome. Hope he enjoys Miller's run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: