Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Quotes from Bru

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johndunbar
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Quotes from Bru Reply with quote

The article is mostly about Criminal, but there is this...

When Brubaker took the reins of blind hero "Daredevil" a few months ago, he made the already-gritty comic downright ferocious — by putting altar ego Matt Murdock in prison and daring to keep him out of costume for several issues.

"I thought what you do is, you up the stakes. You take that car that he's (metaphorically) flipped over and flip it over a couple more times, basically. What if instead of just Matt having this problem with people knowing he's Daredevil — he's been outed by the tabloids, the government's after him for being a vigilante — I thought the worst thing that could happen is he gets thrown into prison with The Kingpin and Bullseye and all these people."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/artsentertainment/2003287323_brubaker04.html
johndunbar
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEVIL’S HOLIDAY: BRUBAKER TALKS “DAREDEVIL”

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8673
vowels
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
At the end of it all will he want to be Daredevil? or will he just want to be a lawyer and be married? What's he going to do in this new world? Will he be able to get his license back? What's going to happen with the FBI? These are all questions that will be needed to addressed in his life when he eventually comes back to America because I can't keep him in Europe forever. Maybe he'll move to San Francisco again and shack up with a hot redhead? That always works for a year [laughs].

Not so much the content, but the wording made me think Matt's probably not going to stay married for much longer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: