Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil Animated Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Daredevil Animated Series Reply with quote

Do you think it would be a good idea if Marvel created a Daredevil animated series?

Its a bit of a double edged sword, there is no market for action cartoons aimed at adults in North America and it might be tricky to make a DD cartoon aimed at kids that is still interesting and true to the source material. However a cartoon does raise a character's profile with kids. Batman the Animated Series was able to strike that balance between being suitable for kids and being entertaining to comic book fans.
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would really like a Daredevil animated series to happen. I thought Marvel did a great job with Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. They hired a lot of alumni from Batman: The Animated Series. If you could get the same people to work on a Daredevil series, you would really have something. I would watch it religiously.
Ho Kogan
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont want to seen Daredevil tv series because in this days Marvel made crappy cartoons likke Ultimate Spider-Man. In my opinion they should make pg-13 direct to dvd/blue ray movie like DC and Warner Premiere.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho Kogan wrote:
I dont want to seen Daredevil tv series because in this days Marvel made crappy cartoons likke Ultimate Spider-Man. In my opinion they should make pg-13 direct to dvd/blue ray movie like DC and Warner Premiere.

I'm with you on that!! Unless we can have a DD animated series like Batman the animated series (by far one of the best)!!
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it's a damn shame that western cartoons almost never target adults, which I think would work because look how many western audiences love adult themed anime. Ideally a dark 10 episode arc of original story would be great but I also agree that a direct to DVD would be good too. In that respect I would love to see a 90 min version of Born Agan with a great animation style and good voice cast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: