Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Teaser of the Teaser is online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: Teaser of the Teaser is online Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ3yXDFvybA
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so maybe its the DD fan in me, but that was an awesome 15 seconds. Not much at all to go on but I notice two things:

1. Cox has the accent down (though I assumed he would since his Irish and Spanish accents were both great)

2. It has that gritty (yeah I said it) aesthetic.

Man I'm so happy I'm not at university tomorrow so I can keep an eye out for the trailer.
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The teaser will debut exclusively on IGN on Wednesday morning at 9AM ET / 6AM PT.
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be interesting. As much as I liked Cox on Boardwalk Empire I don't think he was the best choice for Matt. But, whatever, he's a capable actor. I wouldn't be surprised if he wore that black suit up until the final show of the season and then maybe the red suit is shown. Obviously, Netflix does some great shows like House of Cards, but I just have my doubts about the show. It'll be interesting to see how people here (btw, it's been a long time since I've been on here, may not know the people anymore) post on the show. KM, maybe you should make threads for each episode(1-13) and let people post on each episode as they view the series. Some people may watch the whole thing in one day, others may take longer. Anyway, Bone For Tuna.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: