Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DEVIL'S REIGN - December 2021

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:28 pm    Post subject: DEVIL'S REIGN - December 2021 Reply with quote

So we know what's happening after #36...

All hell breaks loose in the Marvel Universe as The Kingpin finally declares all-out war on the heroes in Devil’s Reign! Having set the stage in their Eisner-nominated Daredevil epic, Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto’s far-reaching crossover event finds Mayor Fisk outlawing all Super Heroes in New York and unleashing intel on all their dark secrets, while pitting Daredevil, Elektra, Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four and many more against his Thunderbolt agents. But in the end…Who Will Reign?
Thayrone Ibsen
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, yet another Marvel "event"! đź–¤
We all know how well these things have been playing out, and a DD event? Wow, the last one was amazing!

And to think some readers (myself included) thought Zdarsky would do something different
Hahaha
Make "mine", Marvel!
fubarthepanda
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, getting deja vu of Shadowland all over again... Hopefully, it's less than 31 parts.
Thayrone Ibsen
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt never even finished his road to "his renewed self" and is already going through the oh so dark stuff again... Well, maybe the prison stuff redeemed him enough. And maybe he dies, who knows? The Elektra/Hand thing is on hold for a while...
Anyway, 's all good, man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: